Monday 17 February 2014

Summer Dream'

The continuous and consistent snowfall has meant that this my little region of Canada has not only snow banks so high that we can not see past them, it has also meant that the yearning for summer (something from which I do not normally suffer) has placed itself within my heart.  I could tell you that I dream of sandy beaches on lone Islands yet undiscovered, but, that's not the kinda girl I am.

While I do appreciate the beach, the sun and the sand to a certain extent,  I am not naturally drawn to  beach culture.  However, the deeper and longer this deep-freeze holds on to us, I find that I yearn for all the things of summer beach and non-beach-like included.  So, I present to you my ode to summer.

1. Light Summer Dresses 'Bohemian Rhapsody' 2.  Beer Battered Cajun Fries 3. Hammock via Hamanica via Etsy 4. Alligator ring via Diamentdesigns via Etsy


1. Bohemian Rhapsody & 4, 2. Food 3. For My Travels 

1. For My Travels 2. Birthday 3. Salt Water Taffy 'Food' 4. Vacation in Spain




















Here's hoping summer 2014 doesn't remain in the realm of dreams!

X,

MWiktoria


No comments :

Post a Comment